Welcome to the universAAL development server!
All visitors have automatically read access to public areas of this site under conditions listed in the note below. The same conditions apply also when you would like to get a more privileged access, for which you must first register using the link on the top-right corner of the page. Then, you can request to become a user or developer of public projects (see the overview of the status below) by clicking the button Request to join project on the related project home page. You are just requested to provide some info about the context of your work.
Important Note: By accessing resources from this site, you confirm that you are aware that:
- Software and any other development material available from this site is not the universAAL official distribution, but it is only the playground of universAAL developers, which is made available to registered people only for the purpose of encouraging the creation of a community.
- Software available from this site is under development and may be in an inconsistent state; you will never use information made accessible to you on this site against universAAL.
- You may only use software downloaded from the repository internally, for purposes of study and experimentation. This means that the software can not be distributed.
- ALL SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE universAAL PROJECT PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE STUFF AVILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THIS STUFF.
Registered users can access material on this site under the above conditions. We can consider requests to give write access to selected projects.
Overview of the status
- The universAAL project started on February 1, 2010 and finished on January 31, 2014. The intermediate results of the universAAL project might still be unstable and difficult to use.
- After the unversAAL project has finished, the results of the project - the universAAL platform - is used and maintained by different projects, most notably ReAAL.
- For an architectural overview, reading this project deliverable is more than recommended.
- Since one of the input projects of universAAL, called PERSONA, has influenced the design and implementation in universAAL very much, reading this deliverable of PERSONA (login required) is also strongly recommended.
- Incomplete wiki pages and javadocs for the following GForge projects are available (login required for GForge):
universAAL Middleware for OSGi on Android
universAAL Technological Plug-Ins